We’re always interested in hearing from people who would like to work with us. Please have a look at the vacancies listed below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . From time to time we also place our vacancies on our Facebook page.
If there are no job vacancies listed below, we always welcome expressions of interest, emailed to email@example.com.
Registered Nurses – Community and/or In-Patient Unit
(permanent, 0.6 – 1.0 FTE negotiable)
Are you seeking a role that has real meaning and a positive impact?
If you want compassionate care for people to be at the heart of your role and you want a job where kindness and meaningful work is central to all you do, please join us at North Haven Hospice.
Become part of a team that provides specialist palliative care and support to patients and their families/whanau throughout the Whangārei District and south-east of Kaipara District. You will be working either in our four bed in-patient unit or out and about throughout our community, with the opportunity to progress and work as part of our hospital liaison team.
What can we offer you?
- The ability to truly offer holistic care to your patients and their family and whānau;
- A chance to develop your skills, knowledge and career within a supportive and nurturing and
- Regular in house professional development opportunities;
- Paid external professional supervision.
What will you bring:
- A current New Zealand Registered Nurse Practicing certificate;
- Recent clinical experience;
- Compassion and empathy in caring for patients and their family/whanau at the end of life;
- A commitment to developing your knowledge and professional development through PDRP and
- A willingness to be part of our team.
Please download a copy of the job description (link below).
If you would like to know more, please contact Clinical Services Operations Manager Cathy West on 09 437 3355 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your cover letter and CV to email@example.com. In doing so, please indicate your preference for place of work and FTE.
Applications will remain open until the positions are filled.