We’re always interested in hearing from people who would like to work with us. Please have a look at the vacancies listed below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . From time to time we also place our vacancies on our Facebook page.
If there are no job vacancies listed below, we always welcome expressions of interest, emailed to email@example.com.
North Haven Hospice is entering an exciting period of investment for growth. These new roles are crucial to the future success of the organization and offers the right person recognition, support, and the opportunity to match experience and skills with a passion for giving back. A well-known and supported charitable and social enterprise, North Haven Hospice was established in 1985 and serves people living with a life limiting illness, their families and whānau in the Whangārei and south Kaipara communities as well as providing the only hospice in-patient unit for all of Te Tai Tokerau Northland.
Registered Nurse – Inpatient Unit and Community Care
Flexibility to choose a work schedule from 0.7 FTE to 0.9 FTE.
Te a hua o Te Turunga – Nature of the Position
Join our compassionate team and develop specialist skills in a practice area where your impact is profound. Nurture your growth in an environment that promotes learning and become an integral part of a close-knit, supportive team with shared values.
Our Inpatient Unit features six beds, allowing you to build genuine connections with patients, colleagues, and volunteers. And … 100% of our staff affirm their pride in being part of North Haven Hospice.
Ko waimatou – Who we are
Our mission embraces kindness and personalized, specialized end-of-life care, respecting individual choices. Whether you’re a patient, a family member, or a dedicated staff member, we care deeply about you. We invite you to join our team and experience the fulfilling, diverse journey of care we provide.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU?
We ensure your well-being and professional growth:
- Competitive remuneration.
- Low staff-to-patient ratios.
- Paid external professional supervision.
- Rediscover your nursing passion.
- Develop your skills, knowledge, and career in a nurturing environment.
Nga Tino Pukenga – What will you bring?
- Compassion and empathy for patients and their families at life’s end.
- A current New Zealand Registered Nurse Practicing Certificate.
- A commitment to your ongoing professional development.
- An openness to curiosity and change as you join our dynamic team.
If you’re curious to know more, we’re eager to hear from you.
Reach out to Cathy West, our Nurse Manager, at 09 437 3355, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s embark on this meaningful journey together.
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Te a hua a Te Turanga – The Nature of the Position.
We are seeking a skilled and experienced professional to provide digital and online marketing support for the fundraising and communications team to:
- Maximise social media engagement through existing and new social media channels;
- Manage online advertising for fundraising and awareness campaigns and events;
- Develop and fully utilize online sales through target marketing to maximise income generation.
Please note, this is not a remote working position and you MUST be a resident of New Zealand with no restrictions to apply.
Nga Tino Pūkenga – What Will You Bring?
An accurate multi-tasker who takes pride in their work you will have:
- Class B driver’s license (unencumbered);
- Knowledge of and experience in the use of social media channels and advertising including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn;
- Be computer literate with proven experience using the full Microsoft suite;
- Be familiar with social media and online insights and analytics reporting;
- Prior employment in social media content management and/or online sales and advertising is essential.
Ko waimatou – Who We Are.
Our mahi embraces a specialised level of care and as such brings different challenges to the usual corporate environment. We are charged with balancing the compassion of our community service and the practical realities of operating a sustainable business. The personal rewards are significant as is the mahi we undertake.
We offer holistic care and support to everyone we have the privilege of sharing this time of life with. While our focus is people with a life-limiting illness, their family or whānau, as one of our staff members we care about you and recognise together we make a difference.
We are value-driven with a strategic focus on growth, willing to learn and change, and above all, to be responsible for and responsive to those who need us.
Tūhono mai – Join Us
Please view the position description here.
If you possess the skill set we are looking for, and thrive in a friendly environment that is open to change and innovation, please send your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com .